- “Gabe, I can't believe it! You waited for me.”
Tammy "Tam" Williams, or simply known as Tam, is a supporting character created specifically for the Gabriel Garza reboot franchise.
She is voiced by Chloë Grace Moretz.
Gabriel Garza (2011) Edit
It's a Very Gabriel Christmas! (2013) Edit
Gabriel Garza 2 (2014) Edit
Gabriel Garza 3 (2017) Edit
Tam is one of Gabriel's classmates in school who was waylaying him into traveling with her and Gabriel was trying to avoid her. She is often a loud, cheerful, talkative, hopeful, persistent girl who is smitten with Gabriel, usually referring to him by Gabe. Seeing Gabriel, Tam was devoted to the idea of starting a life together with Gabriel, but this notion was shattered when she had caught Gabriel deceiving her.
Tam is an 11-year-old girl. She has light green eyes, pale skin, and red hair. She wears braces on her teeth inside her mouth, an orange sweatshirt with a blue Popsicle with eyes and mouth, a dark purple skirt, dark red socks, and blue sneakers. She also wears a blue cap. She often wears a purple backpack during school.
- According to director Geo G., Tam's characteristics and personality were based on Sylvia, a cut character in Ice Age (2002); both of whom were trying to waylay the protagonists (Sid and Gabriel) who were trying to avoid them. Not even a coincidence at all, as one of Tam's lines "Gabe, I can't believe it! You waited for me." is based on Sylvia's line "Sidney, I can't believe it! You waited for me."
- Tam's full name Tammy Williams may be a reference to the American, former collegiate 4-time All-American left-handed hitting softball player originally from Roscoe, Missouri of the same name, who played her natural position at shortstop from 2006 to 2009 for the Northwestern Wildcats as well as the Team USA and Chicago Bandits softball.
- She has an uncle named Fred, who was mentioned by herself.
- In the early drafts of the film (such as concept art), she was originally named Nancy.
- Coincidentally, Tam's voice actress Chloë Grace Moretz and Gabriel's voice actor Zachary Gordon had co-starred together in the Diary of a Wimpy Kid movies.
- Tam bears some resemblance to Kary West, a character in Cland Ann, a show Geo G. worked on.